Drupal is one of the most popular free content management systems in the world! This CMS has become a reliable and trusted platform to manage any kind of website efficiently.
520,744 websites use Drupal, according to trends.builtwith.com, for the 17 May 2013! The biggest websites in the world use Drupal. Among them are The Economist, Examiner.com and The White House. Take a look at our “20 Famous Websites Made With Drupal” infographic.
Who and Why Use Drupal?
There are lots of websites in any industry who chose Drupal, but this CMS is most likely to be found in use on Business (22,54%), Education (12,01%), News (11,04%), Technology (8,47%). So let’s see some brief facts:
- Choosing Drupal you getting access to 21,876 modules, 1, 730 themes, 631 distributions, 25,867 developers! Impressive?
- It means you’ll never stay alone with your problem – community will certainly help you.
- Great extensibility is an extremely powerful weapon in the Drupal arsenal. If you want to make your website more powerful all you need is just to install a suitable Drupal module.
- Confusing with plenty of themes provided by other popular CMS? Drupal offers you well-structured ready to use themes to meet your requirements and implement ideas!
- Drupal won the Webware 100 award in 2007, 2008, and 2009; Drupal is an absolute winner in the Packt Open Source CMS in 2008, won a PHP category in 2008 and 2009; Drupal is the Best Open Source Applications 2010 winner.
We don’t want to say Drupal is the best solution for you. We just telling you that it could be the best one in particular case, like if you want to build a big site and mange it in way that you want to with a great set of available options. But if you don’t have enough knowledge or time for this you can use something simpler, like WordPress, for example, or hire our Drupal developers to provide you with high quality solution at an affordable price.
You may also like: Check out our Drupal portfolio!