The 15th Dev Week Conference took place 26-30 March, 2012, in London. QArea php programmers participated in it.
DevWeek is the UK’s biggest annual conference for professional software developers, attracting hundreds of senior developers from a wide range of organizations. DevWeek has been running annually in London since 1998.
DevWeek took place at the Barbican Conference Centre. This place provided a possibility to meet greatest software developers, database professionals and IT architects.
This year for the first time DevWeek ‘s program included a dedicated track of technical sessions presented by speakers from Microsoft and their partners.
QArea team of developers found out important innovations and new ideas in software development:
- Explored new benefits in developing applications on the Windows Azure platform.
- Discovered the latest approaches in development to the Cloud with the Team Foundation Service.
- Learned a lot about roles in software development, whether developer or manager, architect or UI designer.
- Discussed the most common platforms of mobile development, such as iPhone, Android and Windows 7, and the way to best harness them.
- Gained insights from international development luminaries, colleagues and thought-leaders.
QArea php developers gained a lot of great info at the Dev Week 2012. They have obtained a lot of benefits for further work. Generally such kind of events are very popular in our company because they allow to share the achievements and increase the experience. International cooperation makes it possible for the company to be the part of the world’s knowledge and to be in touch with the latest trends of the industry.