SEO is just as important for the product’s success as software development itself. It’s no surprise for anybody that Google+ engineers constructed their SEO juggernaut so that to dominate Google search results above any other social platforms.
Here are 10 ways, or reasons, you may take advantage of Google+ SEO domination.
- Google+ not just allows for linking to your profiles across the Internet, but also let you embed followed links straight into the bio with any preferable anchor text.
- Google+ also enables you to insert any number of followed links right into the posts. Simply enter the full URL to make Google format it automatically as a link.
- The first sentence in your Google+ post is part of a title tag which correlates with rankings highly and influences your click-through rates greatly. Choose the keywords carefully and mind that your first sentence is the first thing many people see.
- Google+ is much like your own small personal blogging platform which means you are free to fully edit your any post any time, unlike with Facebook and Twitter.
- When you share the content on Google+, Google will quickly index the page. Share all your content on Google+ and other social networks to get quick indexation.
- Google+ offers over 17 notification triggers to help website owners connect to influencers of your industry. According to your account’s settings, such notifications can be a phone SMS, email, or just Google notification bar.
- If you successfully maintain your author tag and get a catchy photo for your Google+ account, you may even reach more free traffic than your leading competitors.
- Google Analytics has a greatly progressed social media reporting. Its amazing and free social media lets you view all the essential metrics of Google+ traffic or other social networks at one glance.
- Try the tool CircleCount. Just by pasting in the Google+ URL you can chart the daily follower growth, your posts’ virality, or even see the “CircleRank” score against other Google+ profiles.
- All these tips will matter only when you actually has a Google+ account.
If you are planning to build a successful and solid SEO strategy for your software development product using Google+ facilities, the tips given above are just what your need.
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT News & Trends
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Go Community: The Best Golang conferences of 2018 (and a few to look out for in 2019)Read more
From Gaming Videos to Redefining Instant Messaging: Quinn Hu's Long Path to Serial EntrepreneurshipRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more
What's New in Golang 1.11: Release Notes OverviewRead more
Why You Should Start Learning Dart and Flutter Right NowRead more
Golang Vs Python: Which Language Is Best for AI ProgrammingRead more