Content Marketing is the new king of online sales and not only. 9 out of 10 companies are using content marketing in achieving their goals, attracting leads, etc. Imagine all that content competing with each other for a fair share of users. Nowadays the internet is no place to run out of fresh ideas thus here is a nice list that may assist you with your content-related goals. Some of the tips may sound a bit cheesy yet they all work for the profit of the person implementing them in business.
- Less may be better. Your content has to be of highest quality. Users nowadays have a huge amount of content to choose from, thus you have to be the best at what you do.
- Cheap is not the best solution. At least not everywhere. Especially with resources you are using. A stock photo or something of that instance will make your page look cheap. Would you like to constantly use a cheap-looking resource? Doubtful.
- Users like posts with loud names and tops. Top 5 tools, Best 10 sites, whatever. It’s what users are buying.
- Show your users the future. Predict what will be going on in your area of interest within a year or ten years. Do some analysis of the current trends and show the results to your readers.
- A/B testing is a great mean of achieving the ultimate content your users will love.
- Ask users to submit stories of their success with your services or goods. Give away prizes to the best writers. That will encourage people to purchasing your goods as well as sharing positive feedback.
- Use your analytics tools. Determine top 5 of your most popular posts, then do some follow ups or, at least, learn from their success.
- Contact some leaders of the field you are working in and ask them one question. Generate their answers into a post.
- If you are having any discussions in your social media accounts write about those. Such topics are always interesting to people.
- Be Pop Culture. Some content crafted in the ‘Game of Thrones’ or ‘Harry Potter’ or even ‘My Little Pony’ (don’t ask me why, I don’t get it) style will indeed attract various kinds of visitors.
- Have something (like a post or so) linked to practically all you’ve got on that subject. That will go exquisitely well with your SEO.
Looking for Website Development Services?
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT News & Trends
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Using Microservices to Improve Software PerformanceRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
8 Reasons You Need To Go #GolangRead more
Top Smart HospitalsRead more
UI/UX Terminology: What Every Client Should KnowRead more
QArea X Speedinvest: A Presentation on Eliminating Technical DebtRead more