If you are one of those people working as a front-end developer in a web development company, you are likely to often need guidance of quality resources and documentation to rely on.
The lucky day for you has come and here are a whole of 22 great resources for you.
- Can I Use….. This compatibility table instantly shows you what technology matches what browser.
- CSS Values. This projects lets users to easily look up any CSS property to quickly view its possible values.
- CSS Vocabulary. This little and functional app is a great reminder of every part of CSS syntax ensuring you are never going to forget a name.
- DevDocs. The guide combines a great many of API documentations organized in a quick and very searchable way.
- Elements of HTML. This comprehensive chart with XHTML and HTML elements indicates the specification of each element. This is quite helpful for research on deprecation of some elements.
- Flexbox Cheat Sheet. This is a rich reference of flexbox syntax and a good way to master other useful tricks.
- How To CoffeeScript. This cheat sheet helps much in studying CoffeeScript syntax.
- jsCode. The service lets you build your own custom JS coding guidelines as well as look up others’ guides and share yours.
- Liquidapsive. Its simple but informational layout uses a select box to let you switch across Adaptive, Responsive, Static and Liquid site formats to show how the site’s changing under these types.
- Open Web Reference. This is an alphabetical reference of CSS features and properties with specification links for everything.
- OverAPI. These are cheat sheets about almost everything you may need. Lots of links to relevant authoritative resources are provided.
- Relevant Spec Links. The service gives users a brief summary of the links they need to know to make a better use of the W3C spec.
- Sam Hughes’s tutorial. This extensive guide fairly introduces regular expressions.
- Static Web Apps. This guide helps you promote such an architecture which will ease some common development problems with static web apps.
- The HTML Landscape. The W3C document describes the significant differences between the 3 main HTML specifications. It’ll be useful for those who can deal with its technically overloaded style.
- The Right Way. The guide is about the best JS practices comfortably introduced to both junior and senior employees of web development companies.
- Web Accessibility Checklist. You can check off your various project items for accessibility with this useful reference.
- Zeal. With this app, you can search over 130 offline API docs.
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Best Frontend Programming Languages to Create Beautiful and Fast InterfacesRead more
Capability Maturity Model Integration – QArea's big journeyRead more
QArea is a Unique Services Provider in 2019 CEE AwardsRead more
Ultimate Development Trends in 2018 to Reward Your Business in 2019Read more
Why You Should Write Your Next Microservice Using GolangRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more