QArea is happy to announce the particular new – Apps World North America 2013! This event will be held 7-8 February, Moscone Center West, San Francisco. App World is going to accommodate more than 500 developers, mobile operators, platform owners, mobile marketers, etc. for 6 different workshop tracks, 1-1 meetings, speed meetings, parties and more.
There is a list of areas which will be discussed on this event: Gaming and Web Apps, Mobile Payments NFC, Mobile Marketing and Advertising, TV and Multiscreen Apps, Automotive Apps.
QArea project managers, senior software engineers, mobile developers and designers as the world famous pros are going to take a part in the each of track to improve their skill, update knowledge that are going with times. This event is a big chance for us to track key issues of apps in order to continue providing clients with the latest technologies in IT world.
Why it is important for us to participate in Apps World North America 2013?
- There are over 300 000 apps were developed and 5.9 billion mobile subscribers for the last three years. The audience is growing and lots of apps are waiting to be developed;
- QArea aims to make better our marketing strategy in order to prove our prospective customers the advantage over competitors and help them to make right choice;
- The fact is that 1 in 4 apps will never be used again after downloaded. So QArea is going to make all the possible power to be taught something new and deliver the leading age solutions for our customers;
- More than 1 500 million handsets were sold in 2012. This number is 11.1% more than previous year’s rate;
- According to Juniper research, A2P (Application-to-person) is going to beat person to person messaging by the 2016 that can become a reason of falling SMS revenue;
- Google representatives, handset manufactures and Android developers will deliver their advices and ideas in the most popular smartphone OS, discuss issues and provide innovative app development on this event.
QArea team also will have opportunity to enjoy official networking party. Exchange of experience, new friends among the professionals and companies with world names and more abilities are waiting for our representatives.
QArea hopes that Apps World North America 2013 event will be the next step to strengthen the authority among the world famous specialists by providing our ideas for them and adopting new solutions into our creative environment.
Check out our related articles:
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT News & Trends
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Go Community: The Best Golang conferences of 2018 (and a few to look out for in 2019)Read more
From Gaming Videos to Redefining Instant Messaging: Quinn Hu's Long Path to Serial EntrepreneurshipRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more
What's New in Golang 1.11: Release Notes OverviewRead more
Why You Should Start Learning Dart and Flutter Right NowRead more
Golang Vs Python: Which Language Is Best for AI ProgrammingRead more