Trends of design are more like a guidance to assist to set new rules and ideas every time we create a design. It is evident that in the world of web designing, trends change quickly so if in order to survive in the industry of web design it is essential to bring yourself up to date with the latest trends constantly.
Similar to fashion, graphic design and art, website design goes trough various trends as well. There are listed some latest trends that help to establish new ideas for the upcoming web design projects or whilst redesign of your own blog/website.
- HTML5 and CSS3. By means of HTML5 and CSS3 designers may obtain a lot of benefits. Using CSS3 it is not necessary for designers to utilize images to produce effects and there have been added great number of functionalities by introduction of more semantic tags such as “nav”, “header” and “footer” with HTML5. There is also an advantage of rapid creating of better navigation and loading of the web.
- Multi grid/column system. Creating a grid system or multi columns is not actually considered to be a new trend but now it is used much as it facilitates it to deploy and it also allows them to comply with in more content as it is saved more spaces on the layout.
- Use of Huge Images and Headline. Nowadays plenty of websites are deploying huge images and huge headlines with the help of which it is easy to grasp users’ attention and invite them to see you website. It also creates excellent visual effects that will produce a splendid impact on your visitor and he or she will remember your website for a long time. In addition it can be used on your design to impart the tone of website or to produce an immense experience to the visitors.
- Influence of Print Design. Such print design aspects as grid systems, serif fonts, more graphics and many other have become inspiration which nowadays is influencing web design most because it assists to produce impact to get attention and communicate clearly as well.
- Social Media is essential. That is one more way to interact with visitors through placing social media links on the sidebar, footer or anywhere you may fit in the website.
- Deploying Customized typography. Day after day usage of typography in website designs is increasing; it becomes new customized fonts from the old boring and old standard fonts. With using Typekit, you may without difficulty deploy real fonts on the web, that are readable and great fonts to communicate the chief objective of portfolio or e-commerce website.
- Single Page Layout. If there is not enough information to provide but it is required a website about your company’s services or about you to choose a single page layout is a great option to keep off creating useless pages that are not effective.
- Visual Effects. Today it is paid a lot of attention to the background of the website. New patterns or textured and subtle background replaced old backgrounds. The updates look nice and present a modern look and also produce certain visual effects for the tone of website.
These are the main points of the latest trends for website design.
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT News & Trends
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Go Community: The Best Golang conferences of 2018 (and a few to look out for in 2019)Read more
From Gaming Videos to Redefining Instant Messaging: Quinn Hu's Long Path to Serial EntrepreneurshipRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more
What's New in Golang 1.11: Release Notes OverviewRead more
Why You Should Start Learning Dart and Flutter Right NowRead more
Golang Vs Python: Which Language Is Best for AI ProgrammingRead more