Zend Framework is an open source framework that contains object oriented components and is rather convenient and facile in use. It assists PHP developer to easily develop complicated web application by supplying Model-View-Controller (MVC) design consequently makes the code reusable.
In case you want to create a web site utilizing dynamically generated content and you are not sure that you need to go so far as to use such application server as J2EE, you would probably use PHP. Because it is convenient, fast, easy to learn and it’s not necessary to learn Perl. Zend development allows creating a web site with practically no effort. The reason why Zend is considered to be the one of the premier frameworks using by PHP developers is that it supplies stable, clean code fulfilled keeping intellectual property rights.
Zend Framework assists in designing PHP web application simply and with minimal difficulties.
The advantages of Zend Framework:
- Facilitate the creation of Search Engine friendly URLs.
- Its various components help to improve the functionality and productivity. Some of the basic components contain Tooling and Rapid Application Development (RAD), Model-View-Controller (MVC), localisation, database and internalization.
- It is popular for its simplicity. PHP developer gets lightweight component library which provide 80% functionality and even allow customizing the rest of 20%.
- Zend is very adaptable and it easily supports any features of the latest PHP.
- It allows PHP developers to use the different components of framework without creating it within the structure of the framework.
The latest version of Zend frameworks that is used for PHP web development is Zend Framework 1.10.2. This special version comprises of a range of features that make it more constructive and effective as compared with its earlier versions.
The components of Zend Framework:
Zend Db is based on PHP Data Objects (PDO) and supplies access to database in a common way.
Zend Controller provides the whole control for the application and transfers requests into special actions and certain that they get fulfilled.
Zend_Filter provides such string-filtering functions as getAlpha() and isEmail().
Zend_Feed facilitates consuming of RSS and Atom feeds.
Zend_HttpClient enables performing of HTTP requests easily.
Zend_InputFilter is developed to work with such arrays as form inputs.
Zend_Log provides logging functionality of general-purpose.
Zend_Mime helps to decode MIME messages with the help of Zend_Mail.
Zend_Mail let to send multipart and text MIME email.
Zend_Search allows executing sophisticated searches on your personal text. For instance, you may create a search engine which brings back results that are based on relevancy or other factors.
Zend_Pdf. enables you to design new PDF documents, load and edit existing PDF documents.
Zend_Service includes some submodules which supply easy access to many well-known web services APIs, like those that provided by Yahoo, Flicker, Amazon and Twitter.
Zend_XmlRpc let you create with ease XML-RPC client and server.
Zend_View manipulates the view portion of the MVC pattern.
Zend Framework designs to facilitate your programming life, not only in general by introducing the MVC patter but also for particular things you always aspire to do, like output to a PDF file or access database.
Zend framework utilizes the best practices of generally used database programs and enables PHP developers to create application models built upon the database engines they need.
Check out our related articles:
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT News & Trends
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Using Microservices to Improve Software PerformanceRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
8 Reasons You Need To Go #GolangRead more
QArea’s Team is Now ISO 27001 CertifiedRead more
The Best Uses of Iot in Healthcare IndustryRead more
QArea at DLD Digital Conference (Tel Aviv)Read more
- Custom Software Development
- Web Application Development
- Mobile App Development
- Software Testing & QA
- IT Consulting
- Website Development
- Front-end Development
- Back-end Development
- Android App Development
- iOS App Development
- Software Development Outsourcing
- UI/UX Design
- PHP Development
- JAVA Development
- Golang Development
- Drupal Development
- Symfony Development
- AngularJS Development
- Node.js Development
- Yii Development
- Zend Development