How to Choose the Right PHP Development Companyby QArea Team on April 1, 2013
The choice of the right outsourcing company is not as simple as it seems. When a company resorts to outsourcing it risks entrusting its intangible property. Trying to keep the source code safe many companies hesitate to outsource their website projects and do it themselves.
Examine a few issues to check before hiring an outsourcing company:
- Content Management System: Learn if the outsourcing company has already faced with projects on such CMS as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla, as well as popular PHP frameworks, such as Yii.
- Experience: Make sure that company has enough experience to fulfill your project.
- Related experience: If the industry of the project is hospitable then related experience is required.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement fulfillment: It is better to have a NDA if you want to keep the project details and the source code safe.
- Testing Experience: The experience of a company in both white box testing and black box one is essential in website testing and quality.
- Capability Maturity Model Integration Level: One can usually see if a certain company is a CMMI certified one or it is not. The first type always has a high demand.
- Bug Testing: Customer should check that there are no bugs in the software in order not to cause problems.
- Price Flexibility: There should be a pricing model in the company convenient to its customers.
Finally, when the choice of a company is made, it’s time to think about whether the company is experienced in SEO. Case study provided on the website also adds image to the company and helps customers to find out which benefits they will get. As concerns communication with company, it should be available at any moment via any device. To make its projects done obvious the company should provide its portfolio to the clients. In order to make it available for the customer to ask questions free questionnaire option is useful. It must be clear for the customer which documents are needed and how much time this or that operation will take.
Hope these tips will help you to make right choice of the right PHP development services outsourcing company.