It is not surprising that software applications development presents a good opportunity to earn money online. Below you will find a set of useful steps to achieve this.
- If you want to make money online from home you are free to create various types of software according to your skills and knowledge. You can create software applications for desktop PCs, tablets, and mobile phones, of course. Developing games are also popular as well as developing web based applications.
- After you have developed software, you have to sell it. There are lots of market places and stores where you can sell your software applications. Google Marketplace is a perfect place for trading. You just have to create an account there, pay $100 as a fee. As soon as you have an account, you can start putting your software for selling.
- If you want to develop an installable Google Marketplace listing you should develop and merge the created applications with Google Apps, using Google Apps extension points or APIs. Do not forget to include the necessary combination with Single Sign-On.
- As next comes developing Application Manifest, which will assert the essential configure information for your application.
- Now it is a high time to make a list of your apps in the Apps Marketplace. Choose an option with the help of which you application could be installed. You can either sell it or give it for free.
- After that the application can be installed and tested in your personal domain of Google Apps.
- At last, you can present the application for approval, after which it will appear in the Marketplace. This is a perfect idea to earn money online by developing software.
- There are a lot of freelancing jobs offered for a software developer. Do not hesitate to surf through a couple of them.
- If you plan to earn at home by developing software, just develop software which is in demand – you will get more customers and as a result more profit.
However there are some advantages and disadvantages concerning developing software at home. If you develop software at home you have a great possibility to take various kinds of projects, thus improving your knowledge. You are not attached to any office or bosses. Yet, you will have to face an incredibly high level of competition among other software developers, who earn money freelancing.
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
From Gaming Videos to Redefining Instant Messaging: Quinn Hu's Long Path to Serial EntrepreneurshipRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more
What's New in Golang 1.11: Release Notes OverviewRead more
The Most In-Demand Backend Programming Languages of 2019Read more
Best Frontend Programming Languages to Create Beautiful and Fast InterfacesRead more
Capability Maturity Model Integration – QArea's big journeyRead more
QArea is a Unique Services Provider in 2019 CEE AwardsRead more
Ultimate Development Trends in 2018 to Reward Your Business in 2019Read more
Why You Should Write Your Next Microservice Using GolangRead more
Why You Should Try Golang Development Capabilities With QAreaRead more
Top 7 Software Development Outsourcing Companies For Your Business Prosperous GrowthRead more
CMMI Appraisal and Its Impact on QArea’s DevelopmentRead more
Software Prototyping VS Minimum Viable Product: what works for youRead more
Refactor or not refactor? Everything there is to know about refactoringRead more
7 Stages of Software Development CycleRead more
What is DevOps, and why is it crucial for microservices-based developmentRead more
Moving to Microservices: Top Products & ServicesRead more
QArea becomes a finalist of the European software testing awards 2018Read more