Joomla! World Conference 2012 is a great event QArea developers had took a part at. This conference was held 16th-18th November in San Jose, CA, USA. It was organized by Joomla! Community in order to involve as more fans of Joomla! as possible. Joomla! Community is a team of volunteers that have united in order to create powerful and user-friendly platform for easy website building with wide set of options available for users.
As you know Joomla is one of the most popular content management systems in the world. The number of websites that prefer using Joomla is constantly growing thanks to frequently improvements provided by the Community. Joomla is like a middle ground for usage among too complex and too easy web application platforms. Joomla users, designers, developers from the different countries were among the 300-400 attendees of this conference.
Why did QArea team visited Joomla! World Conference
- Impressive 70 sessions with wide range of topics – from business and SEO to Joomla programming and site building within 3 days. All the sessions were recorded and we had a chance to view all of them;
- Millions of websites are powered by Joomla since 2005, so it makes a sense to improve our skills in this area towards great future of this CMS;
- New ideas which are waiting for implementing into our projects to raise Joomla services on the one more higher level;
- QArea team shared its background and tips with other developers to prove our reputation one more time. Thus we made new friends among Joomla community leaders as well as Joomla experts and businesses worldwide.
Generally, the main goal of three high-qualified QArea developers attended Joomla! Conference was getting new skills and ideas from the developers with world names and sharing their experience as well.
Summarizing, Joomla! World Conference 2012 was very interesting and informative event for our Joomla developers. Sharing an experience they told about three days of exciting discussions, soft drinks and amazing launch have not left indifferent even the most demanded visitors. Besides, QArea team got free bags from sponsors and conference T-shirts.
Inspired this event QArea can proudly to say we are ready to continue building amazing competitive websites powered by the new ideas.
Web Development Services
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT News & Trends
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Go Community: The Best Golang conferences of 2018 (and a few to look out for in 2019)Read more
From Gaming Videos to Redefining Instant Messaging: Quinn Hu's Long Path to Serial EntrepreneurshipRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more
What's New in Golang 1.11: Release Notes OverviewRead more
Why You Should Start Learning Dart and Flutter Right NowRead more
Golang Vs Python: Which Language Is Best for AI ProgrammingRead more