The Inspiring Flow Conference took place on April 19, 2013 in a beautiful Rosenheim which is located in Southern Germany. It was the first international TYPO3 conference held exceptionally in English that was reborn under the new name solely due to the name change in the Flow project itself.
Conference and Workshops
From the last event that also was held in Germany, this year’s conference was entirely in English due to the numerous requests from foreign participants and it was extended to two days. Before and after the conferences there were a full day workshops available to the guests of the event. 8 hour workshops were a great benefit for our QArea developers and it was a unique opportunity to work and learn from some of the best developers the community has to offer. The conference gave a full load of knowledge to our team and gave a priceless experience of networking and socializing with the core of the PHP framework community.
- Workshop 1: held by Matthias Witte that works for TYPO3 and Flow projects: “An introduction to Application Development with Flow”
- Workshop 2: held by two core team members Bastian Waidelich und Christian Müller: “Using Neos technologies with your Flow application”
- Workshop 3: held by Karsten Dambekalns creative code engineer: “Using document databases with TYPO3 Flow”
- Workshop 4: held by coach and consultant Robert Lemke: “TYPO3 Flow 2.0 Advanced”
The Inspiring Flow Conference surely had a great influence on our development team that has traveled to Germany to participate in such rare event. Most definitely our participants brought home a heavy load of invaluable knowledge and some memorable experience. Here is the list of several speakers that our team had a chance to see and work with at the conference: Christopher Hlubek, Robert Lemke, Andreas Förthner, Christian Müller, Christian Jul Jensen, Karsten Dambekalns, and Bastian Weidelich.
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail