On 3 – 6 March 2013 QArea developers and business managers have increased their professional knowledge at the SharePoint Technology Conference being held in San Francisco in United States.
SharePoint IT professionals, developers, administrators and business users were able to attend tutorials and technical classes at the SPTechCon. The best SharePoint experts, generally 37 speakers were sharing their knowledge with attendees during 101 sessions. Do you need SharePoint training for you and your team? Then SPTechCon in San Francisco is the right place to visit.
- On the 3rd of March 2013 conference worked from7:30am to 5pm.
- On the 4th of March 2013 attendees have Mark Miller Keynote, SharePoint Lied: It Isn’t a Document Management System, It’s Really a File Management System and Lightning Talks were held in the end of second day.
- On the 5th of March 2013 Microsoft Keynote was presented. At 11:00am Exhibit Hall opened. At 2:00 pm attendees were able to learn how to use SharePoint for Business Process Management. In the evening SharePoint User Group Meeting took place.
- On the 6th of March 2013 the program included seminar on Using Service-Oriented Methodologies to Create SharePoint Applications, Meetup with SharePoint Experts, Diamond Keynote (AvePoint) and Winner’s Circle prizes announced in the Exhibit Hall.
What did SPTechCon give to IT professionals?
At this conference IT professionals found out best practices for a SharePoint environment management and its integration with other systems.
What did SPTechCon give to analysts and business managers?
In addition SharePoint is a platform for business applications. Using new social media capabilities it can bring great efficiencies to businesses. During SPTechCon attendees learnt how to take full advantage of SharePoint development in content management, how to work with libraries, create reporting and so on.
What did SPTechCon give to developers?
The conference provided education in creating applications for SharePoint solving real business problems.
QArea specialists are happy that they were lucky enough to visit SharePoint Technology Conference. In turn we are glad to meet the participants from our company more experienced, inspired and ready to enrich QArea with their new knowledge.
Check out our related articles:
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Best Frontend Programming Languages to Create Beautiful and Fast InterfacesRead more
Capability Maturity Model Integration – QArea's big journeyRead more
QArea is a Unique Services Provider in 2019 CEE AwardsRead more
Ultimate Development Trends in 2018 to Reward Your Business in 2019Read more
Why You Should Write Your Next Microservice Using GolangRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more