Mobile app development has grown far beyond just games and social media. Mobile applications that are allowing people to study on the go gain tremendous popularity today, allowing vast mobility and rich educational functionality. There is probably an app for everything today and studies are not an exception. However, despite demand is constantly rising not all applications are equally great. People will be obviously choosing something great over average applications when it comes to something as important as self-education process. How to make sure your app is of the best ones?
That one is easy: consider developing the app with guidance of four founding stones listed below and you will earn yourself a truly remarkable place in the market.
- Your application has to attract attention with appealing design. Users are already used to gorgeous social media and gaming apps and require no less from anything else they are installing on their devices. Your app may be amazing from the educational perspective and contain the answer to life, the universe and everything (42 by the way) but if its ugly it will never be popular. And considering that majority of educational applications are made for kids visuals are your everything. Make sure your app is attractive.
- Your application has to be entertaining. Learning goes better when users are provided with options they are free to choose from and see where their choices have leaded them. Though this approach is quite difficult in terms of proper design and development it is totally worth it as long as we are not talking about some short course that serves as a general introduction, etc. People hate large chunks of text and everybody loves interactivity. Use it to your advantage.
- Which brings us to content itself. Everything you have to teach has to be of top quality and look astonishing an all kinds of screens. Make sure people are not having trouble of going through various materials and especially images while using small screen smartphones rather than tablets.
- Test how well your learners were with given materials. Make quizzes in the end of every course and test amounts of knowledge people have gained. This data will highlight important things users have missed allowing you to make further improvements in the materials (if required) and will over all help students themselves.
Now that was not so hard, was it? Consider these things when working on your educational application and your chances for success will rise tremendously.
- .NET Development
- Banking & Finance
- Communities & Social networks
- Custom App Development
- Development process
- Digital Marketing
- Drupal Development
- E-commerce & Retail
- IT Blog
- IT News
- IT Outsourcing
- Java Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Product engineering
- Project & Resources planning
- QArea inside
- Software Testing
- Start-up Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Travel & Hospitality
- Useful Tips
- Web Design
Best Frontend Programming Languages to Create Beautiful and Fast InterfacesRead more
Capability Maturity Model Integration – QArea's big journeyRead more
QArea is a Unique Services Provider in 2019 CEE AwardsRead more
Ultimate Development Trends in 2018 to Reward Your Business in 2019Read more
Why You Should Write Your Next Microservice Using GolangRead more
7 Reasons to Truly Love MicroservicesRead more
The Best Languages for MicroservicesRead more
QArea's Year: Summing Up 2018Read more