…The drops of rain were as irritating as hell to Joffrey as they were not stopping to fall from the grey sky for more than a weak now. The roads were covered with dirt and slime thus no decent hunting was done for a while now. Killing that shy little kitchen maid after several hours of torture was amusing but did not last too long. Thus boredom was all that occupied the mind of the young king for several days in a row now. Every single minute was a total waste.
– Leave us! – The voice of the elder Lion spread around the chambers as thunder. Tywin did not even make a few steps towards the Iron Throne and the room was already empty. Or at least is seemed that way, but Tywin new better. The walls had ears. They always had them and will remain them until the day King’s Landing falls in ashes. Perhaps even that will not cast them away.
– What on earth are you doing, lad? – Tywin’s voice sounded filled with more iron that usual – Why the hell are you sitting around on that throne of yours doing nothing? I’m surprised how nobody’s poisoned you yet with all the pointlessness you are to the Seven Kingdoms! I swear by all the Old gods and the New I will do so myself if nothing changes!
– How dare you! I am the king! I will get you hanged for such arrogance no matter Hand or not. No matter grandfather or not! – Joffrey’s voice lacked confidence and was not a man’s voice at all at that moment. The king sounded like a hurt child just dragged away from a mother’s breast. And then was the punch. A heavy punch of a heavy fist from a strong man with the skills of a killer. The king fell straight back at the throne he was rising from.
– Now shut up and listen! I will not be repeating this again. The mines house Lannister owns are almost empty. The debt of the kingdom is like a bottomless pit swallowing every single coin it can reach to. And our website has more less that the twitter Post some Wildling has made claiming your (the word J.R.R. martin loves to use and describe, yet I am a bit more shy thus I will be skipping it with regard and respect to my readers) is smaller than the one of a pigeon! Why are you doing nothing?
– I… I… – The king did not have a chance to finish as another heavy punch landed straight to his stomach beating the words and the rest of the air straight out of his body.
– I said shut up! Do you know how many views does the Young Wolf’s blog have? It seems like the every last dirty peasant is subscribed to it! No wonder they are winning the war! Thank all the gods, both the old and the new I am here to guide you. We have developed a strategy with your uncle Tyrion. Gods, why don’t you have his brains. Here is what your next orders will be. And do not dare interrupt me again, brat, or I swear you will be out of this throne before you’ll even get a chance of torturing one more little servant! Did you really think I will not be aware of that! But that is not the point now, so listen and I’d rather you to remember all I will be saying!
As the elder lion left the chambers as new knowledge was slowly entering the young king’s head…
ALL YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GOOD OLD SEO
MOST POPULAR INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS
7 MUST-KNOW RULES OF SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION
Our team is already hard at work trying to resolve this issue.
Please resubmit your information tomorrow.
We're terribly sorry.
Take a look at our super-informative Blog
Learn more about Services
Check out our Case Studies
The more we know, the more accurate our estimate!
+41 43 508 07 94
We’ll get back to you within one business day!