We are looking for a С/C++ Developer.
The customer is the first company built from the ground up to tackle the transmission of pathogens in the COVID-19 era, making UV-C disinfection technologies accessible to all. Founded to help organizations protect what matters most, the customer’s suite of thoughtfully-designed, hospital-grade technologies and science-backed protocols reduce the transmission of pathogens and diseases they cause – from the coronavirus to the common cold.
About the project:
The project is the first hospital-grade UV-C disinfection system designed for the dynamic environments of modern organizations. Proven to destroy 99.99% of surface and airborne pathogens in a 1,000 sq. ft. room in just seven minutes, it is the most powerful, human-centric, and adaptable UV-C system on the market.
- Paradigm C++
- Bare Metal
- 3+ years of experience in С/C++
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with embedded applications (for boards and microcontrollers)
- Experience with FreeRTOS (nice to have)
- Experience with Bare Metal (nice to have)
- Ability to coordinate with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Willingness to resolve issues proactively to deliver high-quality products
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.