DevOps System EngineerUkraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv Remote
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a project.
Our client is developing a book summary platform designed to enable access via a website and a mobile application. Users can search books (i.e., object references to book summaries), organize books into bookshelves, and highlight selected passages in the book summaries.
- Microservices architecture
- Git, Gitlab, Github, SVN
- 3+ years of DevOps Engineer experience
- Proven experience with AWS production environment (EC2, ECS, ECR, ELB, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Route53, Lambda, Fargate, CloudWatch)
- IaC and Configuration management (CloudFormation and Terraform)
- Experience with maintenance and development of CI/CD (AWS CodePipeline, CodeDdeploy, GitlabCI)
- Strong Linux administration experience (Ubuntu, RedHat preferable)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Terraform, writing reusable Terraform modules
- Big plus: Should have AWS Certification.
- Architect, implement, and support CI/CD pipelines in applications;
- Сreate Docker container definitions
- Integrate DevOps tools including code quality check, security scanning, etc
- Create environment deployment automated scripts with Terraform
- Monitor, support, and troubleshoot various microservice applications environments in Amazon Cloud
- Deploy and support Kubernetes orchestration solutions for Microservices
- Share DevOps best practices with the development team
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to improve company's process and implement your ideas