Senior IT Recruiter
Senior IT Recruiter
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter to join our team.
- 3+ years experience in a full cycle tech recruitment and strong understanding of recruitment processes
- Solid experience in closing of QA engineers roles (MQA, AQA) for all levels from trainee to senior
- Ability to build relationships with candidates,
- Deep understanding of technologies in IT Industry
- Using various services and tools for finding specialists, experience in finding “cold” candidates and using non-trivial approaches
- English Upper Intermediate +
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to negotiate and represent the company and the team in a quality manner
- Result-oriented, creative, responsible, attentive to details, Team player
- Managing and driving full cycle recruitment of technical and non-technical positions for all levels from trainee to senior, but the main focus will be on QA engineers (MQA, AQA);
- Active sourcing of candidates using various channels and tools for finding specialists;
- Composing, monitoring and maintaining job postings on various job boards;
- Screening, interviewing candidates to define skills, knowledge and experience according to position requirements, giving feedback, arranging offers, etc;
- Acting as a recruitment consultant to hiring managers;
- Maintaining and updating candidate database, developing and keeping procedures up-to-date, providing needed market data for company operations;
- Providing statistic reports on a daily and monthly basis
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses and sports)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.