Android/iOS Middle QA
Android/iOS Middle QA
Looking for an experienced Android/iOS Middle Manual QA to join our fun and energetic team!
Our project is the workflow backbone used by the world’s most innovative entertainment companies and consumer brands.
Inspired by the creative process, built for true digital collaboration and dedicated to driving bottom-line efficiencies. CORE centralizes and secures all digital files to improve collaboration, eliminate duplication, simplify access and reduce costs.
Our obsessively engineered platform facilitates seamless and secure collaboration across any file type or device.
Welcome to the era of true digital collaboration: unifying teams like never before with tools to securely store, search and share assets.
You will be working fulltime in a friendly environment, with nice opportunities for professional growth.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- REST API testing experience using Postman and Swagger.
- XML, JSON.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in software testing;
- Experience in different types of testing: black box, gray box, functional, exploratory, regression, sanity, UI/UX testing;
- Hands on experience in mobile applications manual testing (both iOS and Apple TV)
- Experience working with following tools and systems: Charles, iTools, TestRail
- Practical experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists etc.);
- Basic understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP Networking, Client-Server Architecture;
- Knowledge of organizational principles of software development;
- Responsibility, ability to learn quickly, teamwork experience;
- Strong ability to locate and describe the problem, attentiveness to the details;
- English: Intermediate or higher.
- Covering requirements with test cases with application of various test design techniques;
- Collaborating with the development, QA team and customer;
- Issue investigating/reporting;
- Preparing Test Documentation.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.