We are looking for a skilled Angular Developer to join our team. Our project is a cloud-based platform that enables product manufacturers to research, configure, and download product data, creating assemblies with cut sheets and specs. It serves manufacturers looking to list materials and architects/builders seeking product specifications and 3D models for their projects, making it a multifaceted e-commerce solution.
- 3+ years of Angular front-end development;
- Knowledge of Angular 12+;
- Experience in Angular optimizations;
- Understanding of CSS3/HTML5;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with marketing teams effectively;
- Profound knowledge of browser limitations, testing, and debugging;
- English Intermediate and further
- Be part of or help lead the product development team and ensure that the level of quality for the solution is as defined in the standards.
- Design, implement, and release software that meets functional and performance requirements. Prototype and prove the viability of solutions (where needed)
- Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring.
- Participate in the team improvement process.
- Follow company policies software development standards/processes/practices.
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses)
- Friendly environment with online events
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.