Our company is looking for a Angular Developer to join our team.
Our client – Canadian car and truck rentals company, is looking for a front-end developer to develop and maintain its service.
- Angular JS
- Angular 2
- REST API
- 3+ years of front-end development;
- Strong understanding of Angular 2+;
- Strong understanding of Angular.JS;
- Thorough understanding of CSS3/HTML5 and page layout techniques;
- Understanding CSS preprocessing;
- Fluency integrating with backend endpoints such as REST endpoints;
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client-experience focus;
- Deep understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Experience in a wide variety of TCP based protocol stacks and architecture (HTTP, HTTPS, RESTful approach);
- High achiever, ambitious, and willing to learn;
- Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with marketing teams effectively;
- Profound knowledge of browser limitations, testing and debugging;
- Intermediate English.
- Create UI using Angular;
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the application;
- Participate in all phases of the development process: planning, developing, and testing.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.