Middle+ Angular DeveloperUkraine, Kharkiv, Lviv Remote
Our client is a design studio from the USA, specializing in high-quality solutions for small and medium-sized businesses in the field of interpersonal communication, parenting, etc.
We are looking for a Front-end developer for USA project.
Web Application is a private social and professional network created to propel mothers forward in work and life. It is the community that provides ambitious women across industries and stages of motherhood with support, mentorship, and experiences to foster their success.
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- 2-3 years of front-end development
- Upper Intermediate English
- Strong understanding of Angular 2+ (9.1)
- Thorough understanding of CSS3/HTML5 and 3modern page layout techniques
- Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework, Angular Materials
- Understanding CSS preprocessing
- Fluency integrating with backend endpoints such as REST endpoints
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client-experience focus
- Deep understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in a wide variety of TCP based protocol stacks and architecture (HTTP, HTTPS, RESTful approach)
- High achiever, ambitious, and willing to learn
- Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with marketing teams effectively
- Profound knowledge of browser limitations, testing and debugging
- Will be a plus: flex-layout, karma-jasmine.
- Create UI using Angular;
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the application;
- Participate in all phases of the development process: planning, developing, and testing.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to improve company's process and implement your ideas
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio