Our company is looking for a Business Analyst for a project.
Our client is developing a book summary platform designed to enable access via a website and a mobile application. Users can search books (i.e., object references to book summaries), organize books into bookshelves, and highlight selected passages in the book summaries.
- Web app
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English, written/spoken
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst, with multiple application platforms and solutions knowledge
- Work with stakeholders to define business needs and goals, as well as clarify requirements and create User Stories
- Ability to transform Business Requirements into Functional Requirements so that the Development Team understand what needs to be built, and the Testing Team, can define Test Criteria
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Take part in the prioritization process, as well as constructively review if the process is meeting client needs, and suggest options as necessary
- Identify non-functional requirements and constraints
- Work with clients to undertake research and look at how external interfaces will work with the product
- Interact with stakeholders on product strategy definition
- Good facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, and able to work collaboratively with clients and internal resources to look for “win:win” scenario’s
- Ability to break down and analyze functional/non-functional problems, and some technical, with guidance from development lead
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to provide options to functional issues and technical problems, with guidance from development lead & architect
- Ability to look at options for solutions and ideas that add value; uses their initiative and assumes responsibility for own work, as well as that of the rest of the analysis team
- Strong presentation skills; ability to appropriately tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience, including business and technical personnel
- Good Knowledge of Bug trackers (JIRA/Confluence)
- Be flexible to change, and willing to adapt with client and team needs
- Strong ability for teamwork, with a positive approach to delivery and a desire for self-improvement
- Ability to follow corporate policies and management directions
- Experience in communicating with foreign customers (written, verbal face-to-face and phone). 1-2+ years.
- Act as a point of reference for the Project Team and internal stakeholders, for all requirements, and work collaboratively with the Product Manager, delivery team and the client
- Effective work with minimal supervision
- Efficient delivery of defined requirements for the delivery team, to a high level of quality
- Follow company policies, software development standards/processes/practices, and actively challenge the process to ensure it improves, where needed
- Conduct Impact analysis as needed, as business priorities change
- Work with the Project Manager and collective team to agree effort/schedule estimates
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.