This is a hybrid role for an individual that already has good abilities as a Business Analyst, to grow at the next level, , whilst at the same time still using their skills to help on Projects as well as grow the skillbase in the company.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work with our aspiring Business Analysts and grow their skillbases so that they can work alongside them as BA’s, as well as work with Pre-Sales and new clients to engage new business by helping to size the work needed, based on their previous knowledge.
Candidates will also have the ability to work on one or more project’s part time alongside the above-mentioned activities to provide work for clients at the highest level.
There will be one interview with the Delivery Director and Head of PMO, after which a decision will be made.
This role is a combination of billable and non-billable activities, and the position is needed asap, specifically for the non-billable work.
- Business analysis / Modeling processes using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swimlanes)
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English, written/spoken is a must.
- 3-4 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Experience in working with API Integrations is a positive
- Experience working on Pre-Sale activities to support Sales and Delivery with the creation of Proposals
- Work with stakeholders to define business needs and goals, as well as clarify requirements and create User Stories, or Functional Specifications and defining agreed Acceptance Criteria
- Understand and have practical experience of working in a software development framework, for Agile as well as understanding SDLC appropriate terminology.
- Identify non-functional requirements and constraints.
- Demonstrates good facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, and able to work collaboratively with clients and internal resources to look for “win:win” scenario’s.
- Demonstrated ability to break down and analyze functional/non-functional problems, and some technical, with guidance from developers/project manager.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to provide options to functional issues and technical problems, with guidance from development lead & project manager.
- Demonstrated ability to look at options for solutions and ideas that add value; using their initiative and assumes responsibility for own work.
- Very good presentation skills; ability to appropriately tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience, including business and technical personnel.
- Good Knowledge of Bug trackers (JIRA/Confluence).
- Be flexible to change, and willing to adapt with client and team needs.
- Strong ability for teamwork, with a positive approach to delivery.
- Experience in communicating with foreign customers (written, verbal face-to-face and phone).
- Act as a point of reference for the Project Team(s) and internal stakeholders, for all requirements, and work collaboratively with the Project Manager(s), delivery team and Client(s)
- Effective work with minimal supervision.
- Efficient delivery of defined requirements for the delivery team, to a high level of quality.
- Follow company policies, software development standards/processes/practices, and actively challenge the process to ensure it improves, where needed.
- Conduct Impact analysis as needed, as business priorities change
- Work with Sales, Delivery Managers & Delivery Director on Pre-Sale activities to create proposals
- Work with the Project Manager and collective team to agree effort/schedule estimates.
- Reviews (Other Analysts to ensure processes, standards and quality are maintained)
- Mentoring/Coaching other team members.
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.