C# Developer (middle)
We are looking for a C# Developer.
About project: It’s a free platform for building product manufacturers to research, configure, and then download product data. In detail, the Building Information Model system forge is the only cloud-based Revit assembly tool available. Building Information Model system Forge allows combining specific and generic content into assemblies complete with cut sheets and specs. Then, the Building Information Model system market is a complex eCommerce solution.From one side product idea is to give the ability to producers to create listings of building and construction materials with full specifications and even 3D models; from another side is to give the ability to architectors and builders to use those product specifications and 3d models in their calculations and plans. There are some minor tools that also subcategorize this project.
- 2 years of .net development Knowledge or experience with ASP MVC;
- Strong understanding of .net core;
- Understanding of Angular 2+;
- Knowledge or experience with Entity Framework;
- Strong understanding of SQL;
- Experience with Dapper;
- Understanding of CSS3/HTML5;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with marketing teams effectively;
- Profound knowledge of browser limitations, testing and debugging;
- SOLID KISS ACID
- English – Pre-Intermediate
- Be part of or help lead the product development team and ensure that the level of quality for the solution is as defined in the standards
- Design, implement and release software that meets functional and performance requirements. Prototype and prove the viability of solutions (where needed)
- Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring.
- Participate in the team improvement process.
- Follow company policies, software development standards/processes/practices
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.