CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
QArea is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our team of high-performing professionals and keep our finances positioned for continued success. The CFO will have a day-to-day, ongoing impact on company operations, helping us to analyze, strategize, and grow our financial position. This person not only will understand current accounting practices and trends, but also will have experience raising capital and adapting to change, whether it’s through growth or downsizing.
- Data Dashboards
- Data storage, organization, and analysis
- Degree in finance accounting, economics, or banking
- 3+ years of experience in а similar position
- English Intermediate or higher
- Experience in an international company, in Big4 will be a big plus
- Experience in financial restructuration or transformation of the company and in development and implementation of new services/projects/start-ups
- Ability to launch financial management system from scratch
- Ability to create financial models and business plans
- Availability of АССА, CIMA, or equivalent certificates will be a plus
- Experience in working with start-ups will be an advantage
- Сommunication and negotiation skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Analytical approach to work
- Establish and bring into agreement the accounting policies, regulations, and financial control procedures.
- Running the finance function of the business unit
- Monitor the contractual activity of the company, the cost of providing services.
- Implement policies and procedures necessary for the realization of financial management and accounting.
- Maintaining the accounting system in the company
- Independently engage in activities on the company’s relationship with the national government and the inspection body.
- Control the financial discipline, the company’s costs, including the purchase, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses and sports)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging tasks to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a variety of people over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.