Cloud Software Engineer
Cloud Software Engineer
We are looking for Cloud Software Engineer.
Our Client is the global IoT network carrier specialized in providing fast, secure, and reliable connectivity services at low cost based on an IoT flat rate such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management.
- AWS, Serverless, or Kubernetes
- Strong development-level experience with a high-level programming language such as Go TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Linux, AWS (or similar cloud provider), Kubernetes or Serverless will be a plus;
- Ability to troubleshoot with a debugger, tcpdump, Wireshark and other tools and familiarity with git source code repositories and branching models;
- English — Intermediate level or higher.
As a Cloud Software Engineer, you will deal with critical issues in the stack that require software engineering for delivering connectivity to our customers.
- Maintain clear, technical and concise communications;
- Resolve complex customer problems related to AWS, Serverless, or Kubernetes;
- Maintain a close working relationship, support and product engineering teams;
- Architect and build distributed software solutions using AWS services and participate in overarching tech communities and interest groups;
- Develop fixes, backport patches, and work with upstream for inclusion;
- Demonstrate good judgment in technical methods and techniques and participate in team discussions to improve processes, tools and documentation.
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses and sports)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.