We are looking for an SMM Manager/Copywriter with Advanced English and proficiency in writing copy for Linkedin and Twitter, creating sales decks and cases. Join our marketing team if you know how to create short forms with lasting impact.
Our company is a leading software and QA provider with over two decades in the market. We are flexible, respectful, and growth-oriented. Would you be a good fit?
- Experience in copywriting (2+ years preferred)
- Fluent in written English
- Experience in the technology field within the software or IT product companies will be a plus but not obligatory
- Ability to write copy for different audiences and channels.
- Strong writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills
- Ability to write in a variety of styles with an ear for modern, conversational English is a MUST
- Attention to detail, high level of self-organization with a goal-oriented approach
- Create bold, interesting, and expert content on social media (Linkedin & Twitter)
- Find new ideas and forms of content presentation on social media
- Distribute content from socials to boost awareness
- From the ground up, create & promote a Linkedin newsletter
- Create Linkedin posts for the sales and management team
- Create company cases – interviewing experts and creating different types of content (page copy, decks, social posts)
- Help to create content for pitch decks.
- Friendly & enthusiastic team
- Flexible schedule
- Constant professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Numerous opportunities to express your inspiration and perfect your talent
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master a new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea, which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which is reflected in how we optimize our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree with the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.