DevOps EngineerUkraine, Kharkiv Remote
Our company is looking for a DevOps Engineer for the project.
About the project:
System integrated with dentist CRM and appointment storage platform. It provides possibility to create accounts for user and his family, choose dentist service type, choose dentist to visit, get opening time for this dentists and book appointment.
Duration: 1+ year
- Microservices architecture
- Git, Gitlab, Github, SVN
- 3-4 years of DevOps Engineer experience
- Experience with maintenance and development of CI/CD infrastructure in the project;
- Experience in working with AWS production environments EC2, ECS, ECR, RDS, DymamoDB, VPC, ELB, Route53, SecretsManager;
- Experience with Dockers containers technologies, Kubernetes;
- Proven experience working with Microservices architecture, experience in ms deployment, and monitoring;
- Experience with Docker & Docker Compose;
- Familiarity with Source Control tools like Github, BitBucket, Gitlab, Git;
- Experience with Terraform, writing reusable Terraform modules.
- As a plus:
- Knowledge of one or more web programming language (golang, php/symfony)
- Peering Connection
- Architect, implement, and support CI/CD pipelines in applications;
- Сreate Docker container definitions;
- Integrate DevOps tools including code quality check, security scanning, etc.;
- Create environment deployment automated scripts with Terraform;
- Monitor, support, and troubleshoot various microservice applications environments in Amazon Cloud;
- Deploy and support Kubernetes orchestration solutions for Microservices;
- Share DevOps best practices with the development team.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to improve company's process and implement your ideas
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio