We are looking for a Drupal developer to join our team.
About the project:
Our customer is an Australian company that mainly works with government agencies and creates open data catalogs based on Drupal (PHP) and CKAN (Python) platforms. They are a co-author of the CKAN platform that partially hosts the Diia portal.
The company’s portfolio includes government websites worldwide. The responsibilities in the project includ support and development new features. The key focus is on Drupal 8-10, used with the CKAN data management system for publishing articles and dashboards. Predominantly not complex projects that require, however, working with remote APIs. The team works according to Scrum & Agile methodologies.
- Drupal CMS
- Good experience with Drupal 8 or 9
- Experience with LESS/SASS and jQuery.
- The candidate should have experience with responsive and adaptive slicing.
- Python will be a good bonus but not required
- English level -Intermediate or higher
- Create, update and support various Drupal projects
- Build new modules and themes
- Configure site environments
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses and sports)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.