QArea invites a Junior Event Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a person who is ready to grow and develop. Person who enjoys communicating with a large number of people and solving a large number of interesting tasks. We are looking for a curious person with fire in his eyes and a thirst for new achievements.
- Result-oriented, strong work ethic;
- Self-management skills;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Service-based approach to solving issues;
- Sociability, initiative;
- Good presentation skills;
- Ability to involve employees;
- Responsibility, the ability to work effectively in a multitasking environment;
- Skills in survey, data collection and post-event analysis;
- Spoken and written English (Intermediate or higher).
Would be a plus:
- 0,5+ years experience in event, HR or in a related area (IT sphere);
- Experience in organizing and conducting various events.
- Management in organizing and conducting various online events;
- Increasing motivation and retention of staff;
- Participate in the development of our HR brand strategy and measure success;
- Manage employee communication and feedback;
- Writing announcements, letters for employees;
- Birthday greetings to employees.
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses and sports)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.