QArea team is looking for a Financial Analyst who is proficient in building financial models and business plans. You will have an opportunity to become a part of our Financial Department and take part in its improvement and development. In this role, you will be working with a large amount of data, MS Excel and internal systems.
- MS Excel
- MS Power BI
- Financial modeling
- Data storage, organization, and analysis
- Higher education (finance, economics, banking)
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong fluency with MS Excel
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- Strong skills in the presentation of financial reports
- Ability to prepare P&L, CF reports
- Intermediate English level
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking, proactivity
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Data analysis
- Availability of АССА, CIMA, оr equivalent certificates is а plus
- Building and supporting financial model
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Work with MIS (MS Power BI)
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Performing a wide range of analytical tasks and development a diverse analytical toolkit aimed at increasing financial and operational efficiency of projects/departments/business units/processes
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging tasks to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a variety of people over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.