Front-end Developer (Angular)
Front-end Developer (Angular)
We are looking for an Angular Frontend Developer to join our team.
- 2-3 years of front-end development
- Strong understanding of Angular 2+
- Thorough understanding of CSS3/HTML5 and 3modern page layout techniques
- Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework, Angular Materials
- Understanding CSS preprocessing
- Fluency integrating with backend endpoints such as REST endpoints
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client-experience focus
- Deep understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in a wide variety of TCP based protocol stacks and architecture (HTTP, HTTPS, RESTful approach)
- High achiever, ambitious, and willing to learn
- Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with marketing teams effectively
- Profound knowledge of browser limitations, testing and debugging
- Intermediate English.
- Re-Development of the Web Site (with responsive Design) with appropriate functionality and UI/UX defined
- Development of the 3D visualizer unit for the browser (as the standalone service)
- Integration with 3-rd services: Tax service (Avalara), Freight charges (Integrations with Logistics Hub), Inventory Feed from Sage, Integration with Cilio
- Development of the Admin part with appropriate business functionality
- Manual data migration from the old version of the site to the new one.
- PHP Laravel of the latest version (Version 7) for the Back End Development and Admin part
- Angular of the latest version (Version 10) for the Front End Development (for the WEB Site and Admin Front End part), Angular Universal, Angular Material, and would be a plus – Ramda.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.