Front-end Developer for Saudi Arabia Project with Business Trips (high salary)Ukraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv
If you’re an experienced Front-end Developer looking to add another notch to your belt — this job vacancy is for you. If you’re a dedicated Front-end Developer looking to relocate to Saudi Arabia during the harsh Ukrainian winter — this job vacancy is for you.
You will be working with an international team on a government project in Saudi Arabia, building powerful software that will be capable to process and store a huge number of documents and data (the core of the system would be ECM like Nuxeo or Alfresco), and working tightly with solution architects and the development team. Your input, knowledge, and expertise will impact the success of the project.
Java, Python, Nuxeo — back-end
React, Polymer JS — front-end
Key responsibilities: Write clean, testable, and thoughtful code; communicate with designers, PMs and Engineers to build features that extend product capabilities.
The customer and company will assist in your relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They will manage all the required documents, payments, and housing procedures.
This is an exciting, one-of-a-kind opportunity to become a part of a multicultural team that is working on a cutting-edge software for Saudi Arabia. The project you will work on is focused on building a document management system that fully handles the processes of digitizing, text recognition, storage, logistics and other operations.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- Deep experience with markup languages such as HTML5 and CSS;
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS);
- Familiarity JS task runner (Grunt, gulp) and with UI/UX design is a plus;
- Understanding of integration with REST API;
- Experience with hybrid mobile app development (Lonic, React Native);
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS;
- Familiarity with task management tools (JIRA, TFS, YourTrack);
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.;
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with front-end development and apps architecture;
- Self-motivation, solid work as a member of a team, and a proactive approach to problems solving;
- Ability to understand project objectives, requirement, and associated business process;
- Excellent English communication skills both written & oral.
- Write well designed, testable, and readable code;
- Prepare and produce releases of software component, ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Work with designers, PMs and Engineers to build features that extend product capabilities;
- Managing complex technical requirements from clients;
- Provide colleagues assistance where needed;
- Ensure solutions compliance with system standards and regulations.
- Experience working on big government projects;
- Full assistance in relocation to Saudi Arabia;
- A unique working environment with experienced developers from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.;
- Direct input into the project;
- HIGH salary;
- A friendly and motivating atmosphere that boosts your desire to work.