Front-end Developer for Saudi Arabia Project (high salary)Ukraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv
If you’re an experienced Front-end Developer looking to add another notch to your belt — this job vacancy is for you.
You will be working with an international team on a government project in Saudi Arabia, building powerful software that will be capable to process and store a huge number of documents and data (the core of the system would be ECM like Nuxeo or Alfresco), and working tightly with solution architects and the development team. Your input, knowledge, and expertise will impact the success of the project.
We are looking for a Software Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Front-end developer roles and responsibilities include managing modern web application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java, Python, Nuxeo — back-end
- React, Polymer JS — front-end
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the software development field
- Must have excellent oral and written English
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Hands on experience with markup languages such as HTML5 and CSS
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
- Familiarity JS task runner (Grunt, gulp)
- Understanding of integrated with REST API
- Experience with hybrid mobile app development such (Ionic, react native) is Plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS
- Familiarity with task management such (JIRA, TFS, YourTrack)
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban
• Experience working on big government projects
• Full assistance in relocation to Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
• A unique working environment with experienced developers from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.
• Direct input into the project
• HIGH salary
• A friendly and motivating atmosphere that boosts your desire to work
If you are ready to become part of our team, are an excellent team player, we are waiting to welcome you to our team! Click the button, send CV!