Full Stack PHP Developer
Full Stack PHP Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer.
About the project:
It is enabling a digital future—connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most.
- Laravel (PHP)
- 3+ Years of experience working with major PHP frameworks, Laravel Preferred
- 1+ Years of experience working with CSS frameworks, Twitter Bootstrap preferred.
- MySQL Database design and administration experience
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Solid working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC patterns.
- Ability to craft clean and responsive front-end interfaces that provide a great user experience.
- Ability to write unit tests and documentation for applications would be a plus
- Experience developing and consuming Restful API’s.
- Experience with PHP Compose.
- Understanding of various data formats such as XML, JSON, YAML, and csv.
- Outstanding Debugging skills.
- Understanding of general programming best practices.
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Functional or User Acceptance Testing knowledge and experience would be a plus
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies. +
- Experience with setting up and configuring web servers (Apache, NGINX, and others)
- Knowledge of application security best practices and secure application architecture methodologies.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both as a sole and team developer on various projects.
- Self-Motivated and curious with aptitude and drive for learning new frameworks and tools.
- Develop back-end API’s and full-stack applications for internal company projects and clients.
- Maintain and extend our existing Laravel based web applications.
- Responsible for project life cycle, code analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and upgrading of applications.
- Contribute to coding standards to improve app development and delivery procedures.
- Ensure responsiveness and cross-platform optimization of web applications for mobile devices.
- Ability to see through a project from conception to a finished product.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- When required, gather user requirements, create scope of work documents, design prototypes, and maintain documentation.
- Recognize and analyze trends and work directly with peer developers.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely fashion and documented properly.
- Assist with quality assurance and testing procedures when required.
- Share what you learn as you grow your programming skills.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.