Head of Sales0, Remote
QArea is a software development company in Ukraine. We are expanding our business development with marketing sales team and looking for an inbound Head of Sales.
You will lead and direct sales team to improve performance and achieve sales goals, develop strategic plans, prepare budgets, and mentor sales representative team. As Head of Sales, you will look for ways to increase an organization’s revenue and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration required;
- 3-5 years experience in sales management;
- Proven successful experience of sales development for outsourcing IT company;
- Demonstrated experience in direct and outside sales (B2B);
- High level of knowledge in technology and business of IT outsourcing;
- Experience of working in IT for EU/US market (at least 2 years);
- Fluent English;
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, especially following up with multiple teams to get the information needed to push deals forward and close;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, strong relationship building skills;
- Result-driven, fast learner, and able to manage time effectively;
- Responsible for strategic decision-making.
- Provide thought leadership in sales approaches and process. Identify market opportunities in close cooperation with the marketing and sales team;
- Active supervision and mentoring teams of sales representatives to achieve targeted plans;
- Create and manage a well-developed pipeline of new business opportunities;
- Identify market opportunities in close cooperation with the marketing and sales team;
- Create business development sales plan on market segmentation and solutions;
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts identifying clients needs and creating value propositions for them;
- Maintain and Expand database of prospects;
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Competitive Salary + bonus;
- Career growth;
- Comfortable working schedule;
- Ability to work independently and be a leader of the team;
- Individual working conditions;
- Interesting and challenging projects.