IT Recruiter Kyiv
IT Recruiter Kyiv
We are looking for IT Recruiter Kyiv to join our team.
- Full cycle recruitment of technical and non-technical positions for different locations (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Cherkasy, Lviv or remote)
- Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels
- Pre-screen and interview candidates to define skills, knowledge, and experience according to position requirements
- Compose, monitor and maintain job postings on various job boards
- Maintain and update candidate database
- Provide statistic reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- 1+ years in IT Recruiting
- General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Result-oriented, creative, responsible, attentive to details,
- Team player
- Full-time position in the office in future (now 3 days in co-working and 2 remote)
- A unique working environment in a friendly team
- Corporate English lessons
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Corporate team-building events
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.