Java DeveloperUkraine, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv Remote
We are looking for Java back-end developer with 3-5 years’ seniority in Object Oriented programming and experience with main design patterns. A successful candidate should have strong skills in developing a web application and back-end API. Also, need to have experience with application servers and their configurations.
- Java 8, Spring, MySQL — are mandatory
- Java (preferred version 8) back-end developer with 3-5 years of experience in Object Oriented (J2EE ) programming
- Experience with the main design patterns
- Experience with Spring framework (e,g, Core, Security, MVC, etc…)
- Knowledge of the main Code Repository tools (SVN, GIT)
- Experience with Hibernate and good understanding SQL and experience with relationships database server MySQL 5
- Knowledge of the main integration protocols (REST/SOAP)
- Also a candidate should have a good spoken English
- Develop software systems and services using agile software development processes using the provided use cases and requirements;
conferring with Product Management and other functional groups within the team.
- Determine operational feasibility in discussions with Development Operations (DevOps) by evaluating the impact of installations and long term operations
- Interact with software architects or other technical leaders to understand performance requirements and recommend implementations to meet or exceed those requirements
- Help Senior Software Engineers evaluate designs and implementation specifics
Working remote or at Kyiv / Kharkiv / Lviv office alongside the open-minded and motivated team
Professional development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
Good compensation rate
Flexible working hours
If you are ready, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!