QArea is looking for a skilled Java developer to join our company. Our customer is an innovative social network startup based in Europe. You can expect a dynamic environment with opportunities to contribute to various aspects of the project.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Java
- Profound knowledge of Mongo DB and PostgreSQL
- Building and maintaining REST APIs with Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Creating WebSockets
- Using popular AWS services — S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, Cognito, SNS, etc
- Experience with writing custom SQL queries to optimize database layer (instead of using always Hibernate automated SQL scripts)
Nice to haves:
- Machine learning experience
- Experience with image recognition algorithms
- Write and maintain high-quality code that aligns with industry best practices and project requirements.
- Work closely with all team members to understand business requirements and implement effective technical solutions.
- Be available on weekends for a few hours in emergencies, ensuring the platform’s stability.
- Сompetitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Nice working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses and sports)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Exciting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a wide variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge-sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.