We are looking for Java Developer.
As a part of migration efforts, several microservices are expected to operate within the GCP cloud environment serving production workloads. Some of the applications and corresponding integration test suites and other QA-driven validations will need to undergo various degrees of modification. This includes:
- Codebase modification in order to comply with logging, monitoring, metrics collection, and other requirements;
- Alterations to property management and delivery systems;
- Limited changes to support base multi-tenancy functionality.
The set of microservices in the scope of the migration project can be divided into 3 groups:
- Non-transactional API services;
- Transaction-based and database-backed API services with corresponding databases;
- UI layer.
- Linux/*NIX administering
- Bash/Python scripting
- Kubernetes, Docker, Helm – Gitlab
– Knowledge of Java 8/11, OOP, Spring Framework, – SpringBoot, Apache Kafka, SQL DB, Docker, Kubernetes, REST
– Experience with Git
– Experience in Agile
– Jira, Confluence
– Algorithms – basic understanding.
Nice to have:
– Experience in setting up Maven, working with Spring-boot profiles, Stub, Mock; Tibco
– Google Cloud Platform/Azur/AWS – experience with any cloud
– Spring Cloud
– Algorithms – advanced
– Macys experience
– Experience in developing microservices REST service architecture development.
- Support DevOps engineers during migration: identification and setup configuration for web services, troubleshoot configuration, and other functional issues. No specific requirements.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.