Junior Automation QAUkraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv Remote
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
You will be part of a project related to Private/Business Aviation, working on the automation of a progressive web app done in Angular for one of the major Private Aviation companies in the world. You will work closely with the development and product team in order to analyze the new features being developed and create the appropriate set of automated tests to ensure that the app maintains it’s high-quality standards. You will have the opportunity to help create a game changer app for the aviation industry!
As a QA Automation Engineer, along with your colleagues, you will be in charge of the assigned automation tasks (understand the requirements of the story, write an appropriate set of test cases, code the necessary automation tests), find gaps/issues in the code/design of the testing framework, participate in code reviews for other team members, help to coordinate the release process and maintaining created Continuous Integration pipeline. You will also have the opportunity to face new challenges that will allow you to reach your potential
- Nice to have: Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration servers (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.); Cloud testing platforms (like Browserstack).
- 1+ years of experience in QA automation
- Strong hands on Java programming skills
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium, Appium
- Basic knowledge of relational Databases and SQL
- English: Upper-intermediate or higher.
- Nice to have: Experience in automation of API level; Experience in Performance and Load testing; Successfully uses ISTQB test design best practices.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company's process and implement your ideas