Manual QA Engineer
Manual QA Engineer
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
Our customer is the world’s leading Internet radio platform, hosting numerous podcasts and channels for various audiences all over the globe. We need an experienced QA Engineer to join our team.
- 1+ years of experience as an QA
- Experience in mobile (iOS, Android), and web testing
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Capable team player, result-oriented, with good communication skills
- English: Upper-intermediate or higher
- Nice to have managing experience.
- Leading sub-project
- Communication with developers
- Attendance in scrum events on the project.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.