Middle Manual QAUkraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Lviv
Our company is looking for Middle Manual QA for a web application project where you can manage, finding, storing, organizing and playing files from different file storage (Google Drive, Dropbox e.g).
• 3+ years of professional QA experience;
• Experience in all phases of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis, test case identification, test scripts authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, reporting of results);
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry-standard practices and tools;
• Understanding of REST API testing;
• Organization and planning testing process;
• Experience working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Lean, Kanban e.g.);
• Experience with Git;
• Experience with Jira, TestLink, TestRail e.g;
• Understanding of UX design principles and best practice;
• Communication skill and good developed personal emotional intelligence;
• To be a good team player;
• Strong customer-oriented mindset;
• Flexible and open-minded person;
• English – Intermediate and higher;
Will be a plus
• Testing experience with cloud file storage;
• Experience in conducting UX testing (At least expert – based on your own experience).
• Communication with the client;
• Organization and testing;
• Close collaboration with the client to better integrate QA into their development process;
• Guide the client to improve the QA process and UX of their product;
• Creating and updating test cases, bug reports, checklists.
• We provide excellent benefits for our team's members to guarantee not only the company's growth but also your personal professional development;
• Working at the Kharkiv, Lviv or Cherkasy office alongside the open-minded and motivated team;
• Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks;
• Opportunity to improve the company's process and implement your ideas;
• The significant contribution to your professional portfolio;
• Good compensation rate.