Middle Manual QAUkraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Lviv
Our company is looking for Middle Manual QA for a web application project where you can manage, finding, storing, organizing and playing files from different file storage (Google Drive, Dropbox e.g).
- 3+ years of professional QA experience;
- Experience in all phases of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis, test case identification, test scripts authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, reporting of results);
- Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry-standard practices and tools;
- Understanding of REST API testing;
- Organization and planning testing process;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Lean, Kanban e.g.);
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Jira, TestLink, TestRail e.g;
- Understanding of UX design principles and best practice;
- Communication skill and good developed personal emotional intelligence;
- To be a good team player;
- Strong customer-oriented mindset;
- Flexible and open-minded person;
- English – Intermediate and higher;
- Will be a plus
- Testing experience with cloud file storage;
- Experience in conducting UX testing (At least expert – based on your own experience).
- Communication with the client;
- Organization and testing;
- Close collaboration with the client to better integrate QA into their development process;
- Guide the client to improve the QA process and UX of their product;
- Creating and updating test cases, bug reports, checklists.
• We provide excellent benefits for our team’s members to guarantee not only the company’s growth but also your personal professional development;
• Working at the Kharkiv, Lviv or Cherkasy office alongside the open-minded and motivated team;
• Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks;
• Opportunity to improve the company’s process and implement your ideas;
• The significant contribution to your professional portfolio;
• Good compensation rate.