Middle React Developer
Middle React Developer
We are looking for a middle React Developer for a project.
About Project :
Education startup that allows college students to monitor their test scores, college applications and suggests additional tests/courses etc.
- React hooks
- Style modules
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux, Flux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience in CSS3/HTML5
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Layout and design patterns (Bootstrap, Flexbox, etc.)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with typical client-side tasks like routing, caching, communicating with API, etc.
- Experience with GIT
- Profound knowledge of browser limitations, testing, and debugging
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- English – Intermediate+ or better
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.