Middle/Senior Automation QAUkraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Lviv
Our company is looking for a Middle/Senior Automation Quality Assurance Engineer for a project.
About the project:
An advanced AI solution for monitoring college applications all over the US. For each college, it collects statistics about current applications and previous year results. Multi-component analysis is used to estimate an applicant’s chances to successfully enter a selected college. The project mission is to help students pursue their dreams and get better education.
The project team is 10 people. It is based in Silicon Valley. They are looking for a skilled Automation QA who would help them take the product quality to the next level.
- 4+ years of experience as an AQA
- Knowledge of automation frameworks e.g. Selenium, Jasmine, etc.
- Good knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to suggest valid improvements
- Good English skills, written and verbal (at least Upper-Intermediate level).
- Assess software quality through automated testing
- Define test strategy and create test plans/cases
- Identify various kinds of issues: implementation to design accuracy, UI/UX, functional, performance, crashes
- Document and assign bugs and collect issue statistics
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product
- Maintain effective communication with frontend/backend engineers verbally or in writing.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to improve company's process and implement your ideas
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio