.NET C# Developer (Umbraco)Ukraine, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv
Our customer is in a search of Developer, who is a good team player and will be able to perform well the project tasks below.
The existing sites of our customer were originally developed in 2008 and modified slightly in subsequent years. Four local sites should be designed and architected to permit users to easily navigate and access information and communicate with the company. All the sites should have a cohesive and unique look and feel while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing appearance. Additionally, sites must be designed with the latest web design and development technologies while maintaining a responsive design that is tablet and mobile friendly. Sites should be optimized for all search engines (SEO) and work with all major browsers.
- Project architecture
- BackEnd — .NET Core/ Umbraco
- FrontEnd — JSS + React
- Deployment — Azure (azure devops)
- .NET framework (v4 and ideally Core)
- C#, MVC, Entity Framework, Web API
- SQL Server
- Proven experience building server-side web applications using clean, well-documented and secure code
- A keen interest in seeking out and learning new technologies and methodologies, finding ways to bring them into the work you do
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and process, and experience with build and deployment tooling such as Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins etc.
- Experience in building websites with CMS systems such as Umbraco
- A successful candidate should have strong skills with Umbraco and spoken English
- Optional requirements :
What you will do:
- Work closely with both internal Design and customer teams and external specialists to help architect and develop user-focused web and mobile experiences
- Use your technical capabilities to proactively contribute to meetings, project planning and post-project evaluations
- Maintain the latest development techniques, developing code that is modular, using techniques that are appropriate to the language and development environment
- Plan, manage and deliver allocated tasks, managing your own time and identifying any blockers
- Actively participate in group discussions, inputting your own ideas and listening to others
- Keep up to date with current technology trends and knowledge and evaluate suitability and viability of application in current and future projects
We provide excellent benefits for our team’s members to guarantee not only the company’s growth but also your personal professional development. We offer:
• Working at the cozy office in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv alongside the open-minded and motivated team
• Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to improve the company’s process and implement your ideas
• The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
• Good compensation rate
• Flexible working hours
• Free accounting services
If you are ready to become part of our motivated team, obsess over details, and want to grow as a master of your craft with professionals, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!