.Net Senior developer
We are looking for talented .Net Senior Developers who have serious experience developing backend services with C#/.Netand possess an extensive and robust knowledge of additional technologies like ASP.Net, Azure, WCF, AngularJS, ExtJS. As a member of our engineering team, you will have the opportunity to participate in multiple phases of project development, thereby having the ability to influence its final result. You will frequently be collaborating with professional designers, developers, and product owners, providing unique tech & business solutions for our clients.
About the main project you will work with:
You will be involved in building a new platform designed to connect equity investors and their peers to alternative investments that lack distribution with crowd-sourced due diligence. The goal of the solution is to match investors with startup entrepreneurs or small and medium businesses working in the US market.
The platform allows investors to determine their future investments better. They will get access to an open, ongoing Q&A session, which will permit every stakeholder to keep track of discussions over time. The solution will also propose and advise on different instruments that will provide investment due diligence, investor protection, legal assistance, etc.
The ideal candidate would have:
- - Solid experience with C#/.Net and Azure;
- - Excellent knowledge of .NET framework 4, 4.5;
- - Good understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, and refactoring principles;
- - Experience in developing Web Application with ASP.NET;
- - Good Knowledge of SQL programming for MS SQL Server Database;
- - Strong knowledge of ASP.Net, WCF;
- - Knowledge of AngularJS, ExtJS;
- - Experience in SOA, RESTful API;
- - English language (at least intermediate level).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- - Development of web-based solutions with specific focus on SAAS business models;
- - Share our team and clients value realizing reliable solutions in technology space;
- - Providing input on how to improve the project's development process through your expertise;
- - Ability and desire to perform on complex challenges delivering high-quality code and documentation;
- - Ability to collaborate with other developers and other team members on a daily basis;
- - Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer to you:
- - Working at the cozy office at Kharkiv alongside the open-minded and motivated team
- - Opportunity to influence the products quality
- - Personal development and career growth with interesting and challenging projects
- - Significant contribution to your business portfolio
- - Nice compensation rate
- - Flexible working hours
If you are ready to engage in the development of a sophisticated but fascinating project, do not fear new challenges and are an excellent team player, we will be happy to see you among the members of our team!
Send your CV to burenok @ qarea.com or contact via Skype live:burenok_3
Want to join our team?
Did not find the position you were looking for?
Leave your CV and we will contact you as soon as position fitting your skills emerge.