PHP Drupal DeveloperUkraine, Kharkiv
Our Australian customer is looking for PHP Drupal Developer to extend the team.
It is a company that creates open data catalogs for government agencies using Drupal (PHP) and CKAN (Python) platforms.
Basic technologies and objectives
– PHP, Drupal 7 and 8.
It is used both for complete problem solving, and in conjunction with other tools for content management and access level control.
Used in the CKAN platform – a turnkey solution for managing open data. It creates portals that open access to a variety of reports, statistics, estimates, documentation etc.
• Experience with PHP, Drupal (7, 8)
• Readiness to be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating themes and modules
• Familiarity with tools like AB testing, Google Analytics, AdWords and pixels integration
• Will be a good plus knowledge of Python, Symfony, YII, Solr Search, ElasticSearch, YII, Laravel, WordPress
• Understanding of element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices
• Experience with responsive and adaptive slicing
• Understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred
• English level — Intermediate or higher
• PHP, Drupal 7 and 8
• Create, update and support of Drupal 7,8 projects
• Build new modules and themes
• Configure site environments
• Working at the cozy office at Kharkiv alongside the open-minded team
• Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to improve the company’s process and implement your ideas
• The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
• Good compensation rate
• Flexible working hours
• Free accounting services
If you are ready to become part of our team, are an excellent team player, want to grow as a master of your craft with professionals, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!