Process Quality Assistant
Process Quality Assistant
We are looking for a Process Quality Assistant.
Internal Project to help progress our External Wbsite, working with the Marketing Team and Designers.
- Business analysis
- Acceptance Testing
- Understanding of high-level project management methodologies;
- Ability to build and implement testing processes within the software development cycle;
- Knowledge and practice of practical preparation of such documents as: BRD, SRS, FRS;
- Deep understanding of quality assurance theory;
- Understanding of business needs and the ability to choose the right approach to testing solutions;
- Ability to shape Acceptance Criteria in collaboration with the client
- Analysis and clarification of requirements with the customer, customer representative or business analyst;
- Formation and transfer of Acceptance Criteria to the project manager for agreement with the client;
- Help the team identify Definition Of Done;
- Assistance in forming a matrix of project risks;
- Coverage and maintenance of test documentation in the project;
- Planning and implementing a software review process at the project team level;
- Functional conformity check according to quality metrics;
- Tracking the lifecycle of errors;
- Optimization and improvement of the testing process;
- Analysis of teamwork processes;
- Test documentation.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.