Process Quality Assistant Manager
Process Quality Assistant Manager
We are looking for а Process Quality Assistant Manager.
This is a hybrid role for an individual that already has proven abilities as a Tester, to grow at the next level, and move into a managerial based position, whilst at the same time still using their skills to help on Projects as well as grow the skill base in the company.
- SQA Tools & Best Practices
- Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate English, written/spoken is a must.
- Mid+ or Senior – QA Skills
- Experience working on Pre-Sale activities to support Sales and Delivery with the creation of Proposals is a positive
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Understanding of Agile process, attention to details, ability to work on multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of test design techniques
- Good understanding of Test Automation Tools and Processes, a background in Test Automation experience is a positive
- Understand and have practical experience of working in a software development framework, for Agile as well as understanding SDLC appropriate terminology.
- Experience in Mentoring and Coaching other staff members, and helping them grow their skills
- Identify non-functional requirements and constraints.
- Demonstrates good facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, and able to work collaboratively with clients and internal resources to look for “win:win” scenario’s.
- Demonstrated ability to look at options for solutions and ideas that add value; using their initiative and assumes responsibility for own work
- Very good presentation skills; ability to appropriately tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience, including business and technical personnel.
- Strong Knowledge of Bug trackers (JIRA/Confluence).
- Be flexible to change, and willing to adapt with client and team needs
- Strong ability for teamwork, with a positive approach to delivery
- Experience in communicating with foreign customers (written, verbal face-to-face and phone).
- Act as a point of reference for the Project Team(s) and internal stakeholders, for all QArea Testing Projects, and work collaboratively with the Project Manager(s), delivery team and Client(s)
- Effective work with minimal supervision
- Efficient design and execution of test cases for the delivery team, to a high level of quality
- Follow company policies, software development standards/processes/practices, and actively challenge the process to ensure it improves, where needed
- Conduct Impact analysis as needed, as business priorities change
- Work with Sales, Delivery Managers & Delivery Director on Pre-Sale activities to help create proposals
- Work with the Delivery Director and Head of PMO, to ensure that we have enough PQA’s in the company, as well as interviewing new candidates for roles
- Work with the Project Manager and collective team to agree effort/schedule estimates
- Reviews (Process Quality Assistants to ensure processes, standards and quality are maintained)
- Mentoring/Coaching other team members
- Commitment to meet deadlines.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.