Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a skilled Product Manager for Marketing Department to join our team at Kyiv/Kharkiv office. In this role, you will be responsible for launching and growing innovative products-solutions for developers. Our company is a software development and testing provider with 17 years of experience and over 800 clients worldwide, including Microsoft, Skype, and HuffPost. We provide a full spectrum of custom web, desktop, mobile development and testing services.
A strong candidate is the one who has 5+ years of experience in marketing and working with startups, IT-products preferably. If you are a leader who is open to new ideas, operates strong analytical skills, who knows how to derive insights from data, confidently designates consumer needs, and creates a strong product value and positioning - this job is for you.
Technical background is a solid advantage of a candidate due to our target audience, which is engineers and developers. It is important to be in tune with them in terms of their work specifics and quirky language.
- Loves to challenge his(her) creative potential
- Thinks strategically
- Knows what it takes to give your business the competitive advantage
- Makes smart decisions with Data driven approach
- Focuses on Customer success
- Detail oriented, but versatile
- Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success.
- Collaborator and Communicator
- A superior team player
- Compelling presenter in both 1:1 and group gatherings
- 5+ years experience in product marketing
- Startup experience preferred
- Background in IT field is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products.
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Proficiency in carving product value, compelling brand positioning, and communicating the scope through digital content and other channels.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Previous public speaking experience for large internal, external, and global audiences.
- Multitasking, thriving in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Lead go-to-market initiatives.
- Create assets, content, and events to empower our value-driven approach.
- Help to influence and drive innovation.
- Work closely with development, analytics, marketing teams to lead the business & product marketing strategy; track, measure, and report against objectives.
- Inbound Influence on Product Development - provide market insights to drive product capabilities.
- Define customer narratives, carve compelling and expert externally-facing content including thought leadership videos, webinars, websites, summary guides and more.
- Independently assess, analyze, and evaluate messages and market reactions (i.e. via social media channels) to optimize marketing strategies and influence communication.
- Support demand generation marketing to execute innovative online marketing campaigns and web design.
What we offer:
- A-class office;
- Constant professional development;
- Significant contribution to your business portfolio;
- Career growth with interesting and challenging projects;
- Nice compensation rate;
- Professional and friendly team.
More about product:
The product you will be working on is a service for developers/managers to keep track of their tasks and analyze productivity.
Main characteristics and functionality:
- Creating of software and development services analytics;
- Simplifying working process with popular tracking systems;
- Providing additional options for managers (monitoring developers productivity, making online reports, tasks progress etc.).
Please send your CV and a cover letter to burenok @ qarea.com or contact ia Skype: live:burenok_3
Want to join our team?
Did not find the position you were looking for?
Leave your CV and we will contact you as soon as position fitting your skills emerge.